5 Questions to Help Find Your Purpose...
Seed Questions for Finding Your Purpose (Second Mountain)
1. What Pain do you Feel? What pain or injustice or unhappiness have you witnessed that you just can't live with? Is there anything that touches you so deeply that it “drives” you? Often, a powerful purpose can come from powerful pain.
2. What Energizes You? If you pursue your purpose in the wrong ways - ways that deplete rather than energize you - you won’t make the distance. It is not enough to know the problem you want to solve, you have to think carefully about the way that you want to solve it.
3. What are you Willing to Sacrifice for? When you find something that you are willing to sacrifice a lot for, you know that you've found your purpose.
4. Find out Who you Want to Help? There are many ways to chip away at the same problem, and it's up to you to find out who you want to help. By figuring out the specific person or people you want to help, you can more easily find your purpose.
5. Find out How you Want to Help? What do you love to do? And how do you apply this passion to your purpose? To find your purpose, you need to figure out how you can best use your passions and skills to achieve your unique goals and solve your unique problems.